Happy Halloween Everyone! I wanted to share my Pinterest-inspired Halloween Stuffed Peppers meal preparation! This post is simply a tutorial on how to make the Halloween peppers! After they are prepped, you can stuff them any way that you choose!
Halloween Stuffed Peppers
Orange Bell Peppers
Paring Knife & Spoon
Sauce Pot/Baking Dish
- Wash and remove labels from bell peppers and place them on a cutting board.
- Cut the tops off of each pepper and put them aside.
- Remove the ribs and seeds with a knife or spoon.
- With a paring knife, gently cut out a jack-o-lantern face from each pepper.
- Fill a pot with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil.
- Place peppers in the pot and boil for 5 minutes on each side or until slightly softened.
- Towel dry the peppers and place into a baking dish.
- Prepare the filling and spoon into the peppers.
- Bake until warm and serve (with or without the tops)!
I hope that you enjoyed reading this and will attempt this fun Halloween twist on traditional stuffed peppers!